PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION, REPAIRS & MAINTENANCE
– Welcome to Sapphire Pools Inc. –
COVID 19 UPDATE
We’re open Monday – Saturday 7am-7pm to schedule your summarization, repair, liner replacement, installation, and all other services. Call, Text or E-mail us below with any questions.
After a long, cold winter, your pool will need some basic maintenance to shift it back into swimming shape. Our swimming pool opening services are perfect for making sure everything is in working order.
We offer a wide range of pool opening options, from simple equipment start up, to complete pool opening. We keep the equipment running properly to protect your investment, and maintain proper chemical levels to ensure a safe and healthful swimming experience.
Our pool opening service includes:
• Removing the Pool Cover & Placing It In a Bag for Storage.
• Removing All Winter Plugs
• Removing Wall Fittings
• Removing All Handrails & Ladders
• Removing All Baskets, Clean Skimmers, & Skimmer Lids
• Removing All Plugs Back Into Pump, Filter, Heater, Other Parts
• Priming & Starting All Pumps, Filter, & Heaters
• Checking Equipment for Leaks
• Confirming That Systems Operate Properly After Pool Opening
• Shocking Chlorine Pools
• Testing Water Chemistry & Adjusting Accordingly with Chemical
When the winter months are closing in on you, it’s important to protect your investments, including your in-ground or above-ground pool. We also offer pool closing services for our customers who need some help ensuring their pool is appropriately closed and protected from the cold weather.
We also have a full range of swimming pool closing options, from simply blowing the pipes, to winterizing a swimming pool completely. We can supply chemicals and equipment, as well as selling and installing in ground pool safety covers. New England winters can be very long and cold and we are available to ensure that your pool receives the attention it needs to avoid any off season damage.
Our pool closing services include:
• Lowering Water Level
• Blowing All Plumbing Lines Free Of Water
• Putting Antifreeze In Skimmers
• Completing Winterization of Pump & Filter Equipment
• Installing Customer’s Winter Plugs • Adding Winter Chemicals
• Adjusting Water Chemistry Using Customer’s Chemicals*
• Removing Minor Leaves & Debris
• Installing Customer’s Winter Cover
• *Chemicals available for purchase, if needed.
Serving all of Massachusetts and parts of CT and RI
Call or Text Us:
Mon: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Tue: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Wed: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Thu: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Fri: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Sat: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM